1. Apollo 13– This kush is more of my style. It is not as fruity as the other popular marijuana types out there, therefore not as sough after, but it is my go to bud for smoking. It has a very unique smell that is pretty earthy and a little skunky. It is not as strong as other types of bud, but allows you to function and still provide that much needed relaxation.
2. Sour Diesel– This is a dark green plant with orangish leaves. It lasts a long while approx 3-4hours and you got a good head buzz going. Its sour name comes from the smell it leaves rather than the taste that it leaves in your mouth. I was told it has a little bit higher THC content than other herbs out there, and after smoking this shit, I have no reason to doubt this fact.
3. Blueberry Yum Yum– It has a unique color not unlike that of a blueberry, hence the name. It even smells like blueberries! I usually don’t like my weed to me too fruity, but this one I make an exception too. It is very, very strong kush and after smoking this I usually don’t do any sort of work related activities or go out.
4. Purple Kush– Although this is not at the top of my list, this is probably one of the strongest buds I have ever smoked. It is sort of sweet when you exhale the smoke and earthy when you are inhaling. It is pretty fast acting as I usually feel it after only 5 minutes of smoking.
5. AK 47– This pointy green plant gives me a good high lasting about an hour. I usually smoke this when I have to work on some project at home or when I am answering work emails. It doesn’t make me all crazed, rather it gives me a relaxed attitude.